Students who have a complaint against the College should first reference the College’s Student Complaint Policy found here for formal complaints in the catalog. If the College does not resolve the complaint through the College’s Student Complaint Policy students may file a complaint with the Florida Commission for Independent Education.


The Florida Commission for Independent Education will only consider complaints that were previously unresolved through the College’s own student complaint policy.


Florida Commission for Independent Education

325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414

Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0400


Fax: 850-245-3238

Students who have completed the internal institutional grievance process and the applicable state grievance process, may appeal non-instructional complaints to the FL-SARA PRDEC Council. For additional information on the complaint process, please visit the FL-SARA Complaint process page at



Any student with an unresolved complaint may refer the complaint to Suncoast College of Health’s accreditor.


Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools

1350 I Street NW

Washington DC 20005